Forstberna replied

295 weeks ago

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 Tamil Pdf Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Paul Blart is back and better than ever after 6 years of upholding and protecting the public citizens of his local mall in West Orange, NJ. His wife of 6 days leaves him and he loses his Mom unexpectedly, then Paul receives a letter that invites him and his daughter out to Las Vegas for a security convention for the elite mall cops, he is pulled into action to save his kidnapped daughter from art thieves at the Wynn Hotel and resort.
After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.
First, in full disclosure I&#39;m a huge Kevin Janes fan and will see him in just about anything he&#39;s in. I felt compelled to post after reading so many extremely negative reviews. What were you guys expecting with the title &quot;Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2&quot;?<br/><br/>This is not meant to be a high brow movie. However if you check all of your expectations at the door and simply enjoy the movie, I don&#39;t see how you couldn&#39;t find yourself laughing at all the silliness that ensues. <br/><br/>Is it the best movie of all time? Not even close. But it&#39;s not trying to be. So enjoy it for what it is, and if you&#39;re not a fan of these type of comedies, don&#39;t see it or review it. <br/><br/>I saw it with two girlfriends and the 3 of us were in stitches throughout. Admittedly we seemed to be laughing the loudest in the pretty full theater. <br/><br/>Life can be pretty serious and sometimes you need a fun, completely mindless escape. For me, Paul Blart 2 fulfilled this perfectly.
The sequel to Paul Blart: Mall Cop, &#39;Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2&#39; is an entirely silly sequel, that is aimed for the kids &amp; the kids at heart. Strictly serving over-the-top humour, this recent box-office surprise hit, will only appeal to those who are willing to say yes too sheer silliness.<br/><br/>&#39;Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2&#39; Synopsis: After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.<br/><br/>I must admit, I didn&#39;t hate &#39;Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2&#39;. No, I wasn&#39;t overjoyed by this bloated sequel, but then again, I didn&#39;t except a comedic milestone from this one. I did laugh at times &amp; Kevin James&#39;s spirited performance as the Mall Cop, won me over. <br/><br/>There are many flaws in this film, but its all good if you are only looking for some dumb laughs.
James' everyman appeal is stretched to the limits here, like that polyester shirt he wears.

a5c7b9f00b
the A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket full movie in hindi free download hdSpy Kids full movie kickass torrentDownload the The Traveling Saleswoman full movie tamil dubbed in torrentPop Rocket in hindi movie downloadmalayalam movie download Maximum RideThe Girl from the Naked Eye full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.118 720p moviesThe Baytown Outlaws in hindi free downloadSuperman dubbed hindi movie free download torrentRough and Rugged full movie in hindi 720p
Please log in to post a reply.